You will be undertaking training through the junior estate agent apprenticeship scheme and will have the chance to learn a vast amount about the property industry with a company that has a vast array of experience in the sector. This is the perfect opportunity to start your career within the property sector.
Your duties will consist of, but are not limited to:
• Registering applicants on the company database
• Attending accompanied viewings
• Organising valuations and listings
• Booking valuations and viewing appointments
• Answer customer queries both via email and telephone
• Phone work which involves making viewings and giving clients feedback
• Meeting and greeting clients in the office
• Photocopying and other general administration duties
The successful candidate must own a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
Key skills and attributes:
• Excellent communication skills
• Keen to develop and learn
• Team player
The rate of pay during your apprenticeship will be £200 per week. 5 days per week including Saturdays with a weekday off in lieu.
There may be an opportunity for full-time employment with the company after successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Please send your CV and a covering letter stating why you want to work in the property industry to: