As we all know, the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak is creating a fast-moving and uncertain situation.
We are thinking of all those affected in any way by this disease but have absolute faith in our Government, public sector workers and the community as a whole to overcome this as quickly and painlessly as is possible.
We are following Government guidelines as they are disseminated to us and will remain open as usual until we are advised otherwise.
We are taking the following measures to minimise the spread of Covid-19:
- Home Working – All members of staff who can reasonably work from home are currently doing so.
- Video Tours – We are busy filming videos of as many of our properties as possible to give people the chance to view from home if they are unable or not keen to leave their homes.
- Minimising Personal Contact – We are maintaining at least 2m distance from clients so no handshakes or even fist bumps!
- Education – We are trying to disseminate information to our staff and clients as quickly as we can to try and ensure as many people as possible are aware of the Governments’ latest advice
- Hygiene – We are ensuring that our staff regularly wash hands, don’t share hand towels, make their own drinks etc and that our premises and equipment are regularly cleaned in line with Government guidance.
- Social Distancing – We are all making the recommended changes in our personal lives to ensure we minimise the risk of spreading the virus.
We are here for the community that we serve and will be doing everything in our power to minimise the adverse effects of this outbreak. If you think of anything we can do to help you, or your community we would be glad to help in any way we can.